Yes, I was one of those girls.
I actually still am.
Hi, I'm Jennifer and I like current pop hits.
Back in the day it was Madonna, The Bangles, Debbie Gibson, New Kids on the Block and George Michael.
There are many current hit songs I'm enjoying these days. And even though I do like "Call Me Maybe", I am NOT including it in my list because I am officially sick of it.
For the record, I like LOTS of music, not only this stuff....
10 Popular Songs I Have to Turn Up When They Play
*Links are to YouTube.
1. Anything by Adele, but especially "Someone Like You"
2. "Brighter Than the Sun" by Colbie Caillat
3. "Time of My Life" by The Black Eyed Peas
4. "50 Ways To Say Goodbye" by Train - the lyrics are great!
5. "Love You Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez & The Scene
6. "Back to December" by Taylor Swift
7. "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" by Pink - my very favorite Pink song is "Glitter in the Air".
8. "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz
9. "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson
10. "Settle Down" by No Doubt
Alright, give me a hard time all you want. I can take it!