Because they are plenty.
But if I do this, you all have to tell me about some quirks you have so I don't feel like a total weirdo. Deal? I'm trusting you here....
My Quirks (That I'm Willing To Admit)
1. I like to rotate things. Not tires. Other things. Like, clothes, dishes and towels. I want everything to get used the same amount. Don't want any one thing feeling left out, or on the other hand, overused. For example, I will put the newly clean plates UNDER the ones already in the cupboard, and I will MOVE clean glasses in order to put the ones coming out of the dishwasher BEHIND them. I will do the same thing with freshly laundered towels, pick up the ones already in the linen closet and place the fresh ones under them. I've been known to do this with my kids' clothes too.
2. I have two sets of white dishes, one set with red stripes and the other with blue. I like the plates and bowls to be stacked red, blue, red, blue....
3. I will not put deodorant on until after I've lotioned. It's not that I put lotion on my armpits, but I do on my arms, and for some reason it just doesn't work well if you've already put deodorant on.
4. If I can, I will always choose to sit where others are across from, or to the right, of me. This is because I'm blind in my left eye. The one exception is my couch. I sit on the right end, which means others are sitting to my left.
5. I take my glasses off when I use the bathroom. They are really thick and heavy and sitting on the toilet seems like a good time to take a break from having them on my face. The downside is I can't see how dirty the bathroom is getting.
6. I like to drink my wine, even the reds, cold. Like, I use ice. Now before anyone tells me how wrong this is -- I know! The first time I try a red I do it the "right" way. But after that,
7. I do not -- I repeat -- DO NOT believe Coke and Pepsi taste similar enough to be like whatever when you order a cola. In my vehement opinion, you gotta be on one side or the other. My feet are firmly planted on the Coke side. And yes, I secretly judge those who prefer Pepsi. Perhaps this is more of a peeve than a quirk....?
8. I don't like to have anything on my feet when I'm indoors. Up until I started getting old, this included socks. Alas, my toes easily get cold now. On the bright side, I choose to adorn my feet in funky socks. Whether they match what I'm wearing or not. I'm a rebel like that. But at least I'm not like my children, who purposely wear two different socks whenever possible. Weirdos.
Alright, that's all you get! So come on, SHARE yours. If you don't blog, throw something in the comments.
(Use this button.)