I currently have 157 likes on my just JENNIFER Facebook page.
But I'm pretty sure more people than that come by and read my posts.
Also, I have over 1,000 Twitter followers. That's a pretty big number difference.
Without getting into the whys and wherefores of whether to choose Facebook or Twitter to follow me on, I'd like to present you with....
10 Reasons You Should Like just JENNIFER on Facebook
1. I may be a good tweeter, but there's only so much I can say in 140 characters.
2. Sometimes there are things to be shared that don't necessarily need an entire blog post, but might be interesting nonetheless.
3. Such as this nugget:
4. You can enjoy all of my Photo-A-Day Instagrams!
5. Facebook is mean and has gotten all controlling about what a page's fans will and won't see, which means that probably a bunch of the 157 awesome people who already clicked like aren't even seeing what I post because you now have to go to the pages you've liked and make sure the "Show in news feed" option is checked and do sneaky things like share links in comments. Jerks.
6. You want me to think you're awesome.
7. Because I need people to talk to.
8. I share things like this:
10. Because I've given up my personal Facebook page for Lent. But I can't give up you guys. I seem to be better at not sticking my foot in my mouth with my bloggy friends.
I don't want to be a dick and twist your arm into giving me Facebook likes. I'm totally not doing that. Promise. For real. Maybe.
Just something to think about.....
Linked with Monday Listicles because more Facebook friends would bring me joy.